17 SWANN WYND
- AVAILABLE -
17 Swann Wynd is a British-inspired cottage nestled in the forest within the Serenbe community. This peaceful and prestigious property was a part of the "Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle" SHOWHOUSE in September 2014. The spacious and comfortable floor plan offers four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, and an open great room connecting fireplace, kitchen, courtyard and dining room. The kitchen won the KITCHEN DESIGN AWARD for ATLANTA HOMES & LIFESTYLES magazine in 2016. Additionally, there is a fireplace porch off the master bedroom, a private walled courtyard with fountain, pergola and patio, a generous terrace level with wine bar, and numerous luxury appointments and upgrades.
The property borders a lanterned bridge, a pedestrian cobblestone street, well-placed neighborly cottages and Serenbe's 20 acre organic farm. For a beautiful lifestyle.
Available. Please contact us for details.
BRANDS & FINISHES
17 Swann Wynd has an 8 burner custom range from Viking. The high performance range anchors the kitchen and provides the home chef(s) with everything one can imagine to cook great meals at home.
Bevolo Gas and Electric began in the French Quarter of New Orleans in 1945 and quickly became famous for its hand crafted French Quarter lantern. Six decades later, Bevolo continues to make each of its pieces locally and by hand.
Marvin Windows and Doors is a premier manufacturer of made-to-order wood and clad wood windows and doors.Marvin has a rich history of craftsmanship, knowledge and dedication dating back to 1912.
Porcelanosa was founded over 40 years ago in a small village by the Mediterranean Sea in Castellon, Spain. Since then, they have been providing architectural and design solutions to consumers and the A&D community with unparalleled innovation, quality, and service. They are still owned and operated by the founding family.
Born in 1987, Vintage Lumber is equipped with a warehouse of high grade material, a network of resources, and an encyclopedic knowledge of antique lumber. We have since become one of the country’s foremost suppliers of heart pine, oak and old growth cypress and have worked with the leading architects, interior designers, and builders in the country.
Our team of dedicated artisans is proficient at translating the most complicated architectural/design concepts into reality. After dismantling or recovering antique materials, the VLS team thoroughly inspects all materials. We then properly grade and warehouse materials to ensure only the highest quality is supplied to our customers.
Vintage Lumber provided the beams that appear in the master ceiling and great room.
MAIN LEVEL FEATURES
- Solid mahogany doors open to a breezeway adjoining a courtyard garden
- Family Room with courtyard views, views of the forest, and 4 French doors accessing patio and courtyard
- Keeping Room, as part of the Great Room, with fireplace and media hub
- Separate office and library
- Guest bedroom with double door closets and view of the forest
- Rocky Mountain hardware on solid core doors
- Full bath with tub/shower and oversized tile to ceiling
- Pennsylvania barn wood flooring throughout the house
- Romabio plaster walls throughout
- 10 foot ceilings on main level
- In-ceiling digital sound system, SONOS, in all rooms and garden (five independent or combined sound zones)
- Custom Vintage Lumber beams in great room and master bathroom
- Dining Room with floor-to-ceiling Marvin windows
- Two porches accessible from main level overlooking Serene preserved woods
- Mud room with custom storage cabinetry
- Marvin casement windows and doors throughout house
- Electric water heater
- Two car garage with ample space and attic storage
- Received Kitchen Design Award for Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles magazine 2016
- Open concept kitchen, dining and living rooms
- Custom oak soft close cabinets
- Stone countertops
- Large central island with built in wine racks
- Apron front farm sink from Shaw Originals with Rohl fixtures
- Viking 6 burner gas range with griddle and double oven
- Viking refrigerator with cabinetry overlay
- Viking built in microwave and dishwasher
- Wet bar with Viking wine cooler and icemaker
MASTER SUITE & UPPER LEVEL FEATURES
- Master suite: Vaulted cathedral ceilings
- Covered, stone-floored balcony with stone wood burning, gas starter fireplace
- Walk in closet by California Closets featuring custom drawers and hanging areas
- Master with two vanities with Waterworks fixtures
- Stone countertops
- Marble sauna shower with standing glass encasement floor to ceiling
- Soaking air jet tub with Waterworks fixtures
- Separate water closet
- Upper level: custom bookcase in hallway
- Guest bedroom with separate full bath
- Walk in closet in guest bedroom
- Laundry room with shelving and California Closets cabinetry
TERRACE LEVEL & OUTDOOR FEATURES
- Terrace level: Wine lounge with rustic custom built in cabinetry and wine racks
- Media room or flex space ideal for artists studio, private office, or spa room
- Private bedroom with double closet space
- Full bath with tub/shower and Waterworks fixtures and tile to ceiling
- Opens to covered patios with stone flooring
- Additional, unfinished storage area
- Outdoor & Exterior: Romabio painted brick siding and cedar shake roof
- Bevelo gas lanterns
- Stone flooring on a spacious, private courtyard
- Heated, saline "spool" (spa, whirlpool, and dipping pool with lighting system) with 5 feet depth, masonry borders that acts as a water feature, reflection pool when not in use
- Garden areas with main arbor for climbing rose garden
- Separate garden gate entrance opens to private alley